Friday, July 10, 2009

Miss Piggy







Hello everyone!! Sorry it has been so long, but it has been somewhat crazy around here. (Imagine that!!) Olivia and I are doing great! She is getting so big! She has a doctor's appointment next week, I can't wait to see how much she weighs! We have been calling her Miss Piggy becuase she likes to eat about every hour in the evenings. I guess it's payback for what I did to my mom! ;)






We went for a walk around the neighborhood the other day. She loved it until she got hungry and then she tried to eat her stroller...






Rob's mom, Kim, has been here all week helping us out. It has been great to have her here!! Olivia loves her!






We are getting geared up for the Blues Festival this weekend. I am so excited to be getting out of the house for something other than doctor's visits! Should be a really good time!






-Kristin-

No comments:

Post a Comment